new layout

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome and Hello

As I sit here trying to come up with something intellectual to write about in this first post, my mind is drawing a blank, how embarrassing!?  What is the deal with this "first post" anxiety?  I guess I should start with a little about me,  I love the Lord and I try to live to my life to glorify Him in all that I do.  I'm a young woman, who was born and raised and currently lives on the outskirts of New Orleans.  I was home-schooled from 5th grade through senior year.  I'm a daughter to a wonderful mother who is the best cook I know, and a father who is certainly, a jack of all trades.  A sister to one talented younger brother and lastly but certainly not least, a wife to a man who loves me dearly.  After dating for 7 years, my love, Jesse and I were married on March 21, 2009.

I would like to share the things that make this world of mine..... tick!  A few of which are cooking, baking, party planning, decorating, family, holidays and yes, even cleaning!

These my friends, are my Mixins N Fixins!

No comments:

Post a Comment