new layout

Sunday, November 21, 2010

19

Today is my brother's 19th birthday!  Happy Birthday Jared.  I can't believe this is my brother's last year of his teen years...wow!  Seems just like yesterday we were jumping on the trampoline, bike riding, and playing Donkey Kong 2 on Super Nintendo!  Now I'm married and most of my time consist of working, experimenting in the kitchen, taking care of the house, and spending time with my hubby.  He is in college, has tons of friends that take up his time and totally is enjoying his life.  Good for you Jared!  I hope you have a fantastic year!

I figured I would take the time to show some pics of his surprise party from last year.  My mom and I planned this one for months.  It was so much fun!

Love this face!  He had no idea!

Cake Table (see the framed invite, I designed that)

Wonderful cake (also made this, with a friend's help)

Love this pic

Us!


No comments:

Post a Comment