new layout

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

In my opinion, today is the best holiday of all and is my favorite.  You sit around with family and friends and eat, and eat, and eat, all day!  What's not to love?  This holiday more importantly, gives us time to think and reflect on what we are thankful for.  I am thankful that the God I serve gave me a life with a fantastic husband, a wonderful family and a supportive group of friends, all of who I love dearly.  Sometimes this life is trying and full of struggles but it is important for us to actually be thankful in the mist of those trials.  I for one find this nearly impossible, and surely fail from time to time, but when I stop and start giving thanks, I become thankful for all sorts of things!  I hope you all had a wonderful day today!
  
Here are some pictures of our fest at my parents house.
 
My pies, 2 pecans an apple and a pumpkin

Table setup complete with paper plates.  I am so against this but I gotta be honest it was easy peasy clean up!

The goods

My brother and I

My mom loving on her son in law

Jesse's momma and his step-dad

My dad

Poor Jesse!

Us

No comments:

Post a Comment