new layout

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas!

Well, I feel pretty awful that I haven't touched this blog since before Christmas!  It got so darn hectic around here, I was sick during New Years and it still is lingering a tinge.  Finally it seems everything is getting back to normal.  Let's see, let's see, I'll start with the day before and the day of Christmas Eve.  Every year during the week of Christmas we gather at my Grandma and Grandpa's home with the whole family.  Aunts, uncles, cousins, and 2nd cousins!  It's always a good time and it's so nice to see everyone and especially my little cousins to see how they have grown.  On Christmas Eve I spent a good bit of the morning preparing my desserts for Christmas.  We then headed to my father in law's home.  Had a really wonderful time spending with the family and we also found out that Jesse's step-sister and her husband are expecting!  She is due towards the end of August.  So next Christmas we will have 2 babies around! 

Christmas Eve dinner.  That's my father in law holding our nephew Dominick

Vinnie, Dommie, and Cari (Jesse's sis)

Dom, Ashlie (Jes's step-sis) and Ro

And us with the little guy!




Christmas morning, Jesse and I woke up and together we prepared the ham and other fixings that I couldn't finish the day before.  We had our families over for lunch except Vinnie, Cari and the little Domster.  They went to go visit with Vinnie's family and then when they were finished they headed on over to our place. 

Preparing the table for lunchy

After we ate, we put away everything and it was present time!

Good thing we have a pretty big living room!

One of the gifts Jesse got me...  (it's my favorite, cuz we all know it's true!)  ;)

V and C showed up and we opened our gifts with them

Another great Christmas as a married couple!  2 down 98 more to go!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment