new layout

Monday, January 17, 2011

New Year's

During the week of Christmas, Jesse and I had discussed possibly going to visit Vinnie and Cari in Orlando during New Years.  We agreed we could swing it, so we did!  I left with V, C, and D on the 27th which was a Monday and then Jesse drove in on Wednesday 29th.  We spent the rest of the week with them and then came home on the 1st.  Dominick had a little cold which made the evenings and nights a little rough.  On Wed. the day Jesse drove in, what do you know, I got sick.  It sucked!!  Nothing worse than feeling so bad and not having your own bed to sleep in and your own home to feel gross in!  haha!  I pulled through and starting feeling a little better until I got home.  I wound up having to go to see the doctor and after 2 shots and an antibiotic, I feel much better.  The only thing that I have left is that darn dry cough!  Uggh, I can't seem to shake it!  Anyway, here are a few pics of our mini trip.

We stopped by a Taco Bell on the way to FL

This was taken in Downtown Diz
Such a cute smile!


New Year's Eve we ate out at a Mexican restaurant

V and C

J and A  Happy New Year!!





No comments:

Post a Comment