new layout

Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10---"They Say It's Your Birthday!"

*Warning, this is a very "AW" post!  :-P

Today is my birthday!  I've always thought my birth date was so cool with the 10.10 thing but today, I think it is the absolute coolest!  haha!  I turned 24 today.  I don't feel that old, I really don't!  It seems the years are going by a little too fast!  It was a beautiful day today...a little warmer than what I had hoped but overall a very nice day.  Jesse and I and a few of my friends went to my parents house for lunch.  Before we left to head over there Jesse wanted me to open the gifts that he had for me.  He got me a few pajama sets from Victoria Secret that I have been wanting, some comfy Pink pants, a dress from Target and another Kitchen Aid bowl that I have been wanting for a while now.
Here is a pic of me with it  :)  We went to my parents house and we had hamburgers, BBQ chicken, and my
mom made some potato salad, yummy!  I had a really nice time with my family and my buddies :) 

My brother actually got me a gift this year!  Now anyone who knows this kid knows he is so oblivious to birthdays and holidays, so this was truly a SHOCKER!  Haha!  He is getting better with age, I guess.  Lol!

I had asked my mom for some fashion jewelry this year.  She got me some really nice stuff...my favorite set is this one.  It's like ice blue and aqua colored beads with matching earrings.  So pretty.  She also got me that chip and dip bowl you see there...which I really needed! 

Our good friend Steven got me a cool Saints shirt and a beignet and coffee shirt that I've been wanting to get!  Here is a pic of the Saints shirt.

It's sooo cute!  I love it!


Something else I want to "AW" about!  Here is a picture of me last year, about 10 possibly 15 pounds heavier than what I am now. 

 
This was taken today....can you see the difference? I sure can!  
Walking and attempting to jog (ha) in the evenings is definitely paying off!
Here are a few more pictures from today.

My dad

My mom

Steven and I, love Jesse's face back there!  haha!

My good friend Monica, LOVE this picture of us!






Thank you guys for making my day special, I had such a great time, too bad the Saints lost but overall it was fun!  Can you believe next Saturday is my dad's surprise party!?  Oh my goodness!  This week is gonna be nuts and crazy!  Until then, later!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment