new layout

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Decorating and Pumpkin Cookies

Our home (apartment) is officially fall-ey decorated.  I love decorating for the holidays, it just makes everything look so festive.  Here are some pictures of our decor. 






This is part of the living room, by the bar counter next to the kitchen

Opposite wall of previous pic (Thanks mom for the plaque)

Stupid electric stove..wish I had gas in here.

See my Wicked shoe!?  I just had to have it!

Bathroom


  Also, today I made some pumpkin cookies.  My nestie friend Vikki over at Vikki's Blog introduced me to this recipe Pumpkin Pie Cookie Recipe.  When you click the link it says Sweet Potato Pie Cookies with Orange Glaze but Vikki used pumpkin puree and she didn't glaze them at all and said they were great!  I used organic pumpkin puree from a can found at Whole Foods.  I used half of the can, because let's get real who has time to measure out a cup, right!?  :)  Here are a few pictures once I was finished.
Prior to dusting, thanks for the taking the pic Jesse 



Pretty, huh?

1 comment: